general submission guide
submission requirements could vary between competitions,
please follow the submission requirements stated on event pages and event briefs.
There is no need to resolve the entire design in detail
There is no need to design and cover the entire given site footprint
The three drawings should be seen as three Snapshots with consistent drawing style
Three 300mm x 300mm drawings covering at least 2 different scales
– example work from our jurors from TARKIB STUDIO
- 3 x Submission Boards (Images Only)
- 300 words of Project Description with Title (Text Only)
- A project title with your two chosen keywords
- Use entry numbers #m_ _ _ _ we provide instead of your real names in all submission files
There is no constraint with regard to the content or style of the
drawings; we encourage exploration and innovation in finding
the right expression to communicate a simple but powerful
idea. Please download and use our submission templates to avoid incorrect submission formats.
Submission Step 01 – Output 3 Drawings to JPEG 3000 x 3000 PIXELS (300 DPI)
- Submit the three drawings in 3000 pixels x 3000 pixels
- Please name the submission files with the entry number we have sent you through confirmation emails
- Please do not include names and entry numbers on submission drawings
- Please do not put large paragraphs of text on the submission drawing boards
Submission Step 02 – Include a WORD / TXT text file
- Please provide concise and spell-checked descriptions of your design concepts
- Please do not exceed 300 words in English
Submission Step 03 – Upload the Files TO OUR SUBMISSION PORTAL
- Entrants should receive an upload link within a week from registration
- Student participants should each submit one digital copy of their student card / official school document with a valid expiry date or degree duration on it.
- There should be a total of 4 files (5 for Student Entry) titled only with your unique entry number
- Example: context_m4121, design_m4121, etc.