moooarch.com is officially registered as ‘mOOO architecture design platform’ and is referred to as ‘mOOO’ in the policies and conditions below.
1. All information collected on the mOOO website (“Website”) is used to process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions and for communications related to Website’s activity.
2. All data entered by a User and collected through the Website is stored and processed through mOOO’s data administration system and treated with the utmost care and respect.
3. All payment information such as payment details are processed in accordance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) through “Payment Gateway”- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protected channel.
5. mOOO collects User’s personal information at the Registration for a Competition and/or Website’s newsletter subscription forms and/or Competition sign-up request forms. Personal data asked can include User’s full name, country, email address, phone number, website, Facebook address, LinkedIn address, Instagram username, company name, company representative’s full name, company email, company website, university name, university representative’s full name, university representative’s email, university website.
6. User’s personal data is used only for Competition submission administration and processing and communications related to Website’s activity only. User’s contact details are used to inform them about Competition’s updates and may be used to inform about future competitions.
7. Following User’s data may be published on the Website, and Website’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts – full name, country, website, university name, university website, company name, company website.
9. User’s data is stored by the Website indefinitely or until User requests it to be deleted.
10. User can request their information to be edited, transferred or deleted at any time. In order to request any data manipulation please send the request to email@example.com. User may also unsubscribe from receiving any particular type of email manually, by pressing the “unsubscribe” button in the footer of that email. Deleting User information can prevent Website from providing its services, even if the registration and payment were successfully completed. User is not eligible for registration fee refund.
11. Competition awards aim to promote the top quartile of quality entries. mOOO reserves all rights to make adjustments to the awards appropriate to the number and quality of entries.
12. To use Website, User must be at least 18 years old.
13. mOOO does not share User data with third-parties.
14. mOOO will hold and use the User’s personal data strictly in accordance with data protection legislation.