[FUNDRAISER FOR WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION]
ISO[NATION]: HOME OFFICE
We are launching this special ISO[NATION] competition to raise fund and to save lives during the outbreak of pandemic COVID-19. A small donation will be required to enter this competition and they will be donated towards the World Health Organization COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
During this outbreak of COVID-19, most people across the world have been working from home. While a lot of health workers putting themselves on the line to save those who are suffering, as a community of architects, we can contribute more to the society.
It is only natural for our creative minds wonder how we could transform our living spaces into a better home office during this period. In this competition, we want your creative output in designing your own home-office.
We encourage you to think creatively about work-life habit changes after the worldwide isolation / quarantine.
- Design a work and living space for a household of one to four dwellers
- Consider the work-life habit changes after the worldwide isolation / quarantine
- Drawings should be in the right scale to show how people interact with the space
- The design could be a flat, a house, an open plan or in any other configurations
- No limit to the number of floors and no site context is required
- 1 Isometric Drawing of 3000×3000 Pixel in JPEG
- Approximately 300 Words in word/pdf/txt text file explaining your design concept with a title for the design
- Use entry numbers #m____ we provide instead of real names in all submission files
- 3 Winners: Certificate of Excellence and a special gift of gratitude
- 9 Finalists: Certificate of Excellence
- 24 Honourable Mentions: Certificate of Excellence
- 3 People’s Choice Award: A special gift of gratitude
- TOP 36 Entries will be all scheduled for publications and featured on multiple architecture media websites
- A big thank you from mOOO for contributing to the society and saving lives as proud architectural designers
architectureONpaper: BRENDA ROQUETA [FOUNDER & ARCHITECT]
illustrarch: BEGUM SARDAN [AUTHOR & ARCHITECT]
competitions.archi & ACY: MARCIN HUSARZ [FOUNDER & ARCHITECT]
axo_madness: FRANCISCO RIVERA [FOUNDER]
act.of.mapping: MARI MEZALIRA [MANAGER CURATOR & PhD ARCHITECT]
tarkib studio: NEGAR MOGHTADAEI & YASHAR MONTAZERI [FOUNDER & CEO]
av_platform: JINWOO KIM [FOUNDER]
The Architecture Student Blog: JOSH FOSTER [FOUNDER]
The Archi/ologist: MARIA FLORES [FOUNDER]
archolution: [FOUNDER & MANAGER]
all_of_archi: [FOUNDER & ADMIN]
24 APR 2020 – ENTRY BEGINS
23 MAY 2020 – ENTRY DEADLINE
24 MAY 2020 – SUBMISSION DEADLINE
10 JUN 2020 – PUBLIC VOTE
24 JUN 2020 – RESULTS PUBLISHED
#mOOO3 ISO[NATION] Entry now closed!
*[24 May 2020 Update] We have donated a total of 1183 USD to the WHO!
If you wish to promote this competition on any media websites, feel free to download use the information in the link below: